Did someone say Friday night pizza dinner? Gluten-free dough, vegan cheese, our savory parsley pesto, and our fresh tomato sauce all work together in seconds to make a vegan pizza that'll wow your friends' and family's taste buds! Whip this easy recipe up in just minutes to bring the crowd as much joy as did those early pizza party days!
For an added layer of sophistication, add chopped vegetables and olives before popping in the oven. Serve warm straight out of the oven as a main dish, or cooled with a drizzle of balsamic glaze for a delicious appetizer.
Time Saved: 30 min
for 4 servings
- 1 tomato sauce pouch
- 1 parsley pesto pouch
- olive oil
- 1 GF Frozen Pizza Crust
- Vegan Mozarella Cheese
- Blend Parsley Pesto as instructed on pouch
- Blend Tomato Sauce as instructed on pouch
- Spread Tomato Sauce, "Cheese", and Pesto onto crust
- Preheat the oven at 350F to 375F as your oven will allow, between 450-500˚F (230-260˚C)
- Slide the pizza into the preheated pan. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the crust and cheese are golden brown.