Updating our previous recipe for some extra doughy softness, we're bringing you the tastiest and healthiest pancakes yet! Let the simple steps below wow you into discovering what just a simple Blix Oat pouch can offer.
Enjoy these warm with a generous pouring of maple syrup, and some fresh organic berries, and be prepared to dream of Sunday morning for the rest of the week.
for 4 servings
- 2 Blix Oat Bowl Pouches
- Plant Based Milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tbsp GF flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- maple syrup & berries, to serve
- In a bowl, add 2 blended blix pouches following the usual directions
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and baking soda, and whisk to combine.
- Whisk the eggs in
- Add the coconut oil to a pan over medium low heat. Once the butter begins to bubble, add ⅓ cup (80 ml) of batter to the pan.
- Cook until the top side begins to bubble and the bottom is golden brown. Flip the pancake and cook until the underside is golden brown. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Top with maple syrup and fresh berries.